I have seen a lot of beautiful and interesting houses over time. From a minimalist approach to lavishly decorated spaces, it's all about the personal preference of the homeowners. However, I could say that one of the most neglected areas of most houses is their wall. Here are some tips on how to make your walls more interesting.
- Hang Wall Painting - This is probably the easiest yet most effective way of decorating your boring walls. Adding paintings add color and texture to your walls without much sweat. Just make sure the wall paintings you chose are tasteful enough to elevate the condition of your walls
- Create a Layer by Adding Floating Cabinets - This is a personal favorite. Depending on your taste, you can add horizontal to rounded wood treatment on your walls. Place a book or decorative pieces, this is a surefire approach to revamp your walls
- Wide Stripes - Create depths on your wall by painting your walls stripes. The rule of thumb is to pick a color tone 2 colors lighter or darker from the original
- Hang Work of Art - Aside from wall painting, you can hang decorative pieces on your walls. Some ideas can by artwork made of chattered glasses or mirrors, nicely framed mirrors etc.
- Stick Wallpapers - I am not really a fan of sticking wallpapers to your walls, however, if you add them only to some areas (like edge), the impact can be dramatic
- Hammer Decorative Wood - Depending on the type of house you have, adding decorative wood can create a homey effect to your space. You can also create wood paneling then painted to match the same color of your wall
- Add Fabrics - This works well on walls with damage or scratching. It will be best to use silk or cotton so that you can easily maintain the looks of your wall.
Hopefully, you were able to pick an idea or two today. The key here is to envision first what you want to achieve; research on your idea and then execute.
Have a great day!